- Learners can learn when there is no internet
- Very useful for everyone who is on the move
- Share knowledge bullets on a daily basis
- Fire a rapid quiz based on the knowledge already shared
- Collect all reports on central repository system
Method Of Mobius
- The content is uploaded on integrator or LMS.
- The content reaches mobile devices by syncing.
- All the interactions of content on the mobile device are saved by pressing the sync button on the app, and we do not require the internet after that.
- Whenever faintest internet is available for a fraction of the time the reports are synced and the dashboard is updated with all the rich tracking data and score.
- Optionally we also give the mobile content creation engine and LMS/Integrator
- Optionally we digitize all the content on behalf of our customer- from our delivery centers
Rich Reporting Dashboard
- Training courses accessed through smartphones/tablets.
- Users access e-learning courses anywhere, anytime.
MY MOBILE COURSES
1:-Drop down menu for choosing option
4:-what will I learn in this course
5:-Have I started using the course, what is the status?
6:-press this button to launch the course
- Get the content and send back for MIS.
GET INSTANT SCORE
- Trainers evaluate the performance of users and send back their reports.
1.Learning Activity/ Test results are reported through rich online dashboard
2.Number of attempts, scores, comparisons, location wise results will be available
Prime Benefits Of Mobius
The mobile offline player acts as a powerful micro-learning solution as it ensures convenient and Nugget Learning, without any disruption caused by poor internet connectivity.
The Process of completion of assessment and exchange of the submission report between the trainee and the trainer is so rapid that there is no possibility of trainer not getting the user report and any connection break between the two.This way, the organization’s management is able to draw the reports of hundreds of employees.